KISO 05 Filler is a self-adhesive sealing strip cut from EPDM cellular rubber.
* Fast, simple and clean double glazing installation
* Very good aging properties
* More than 40 years of experience in Scandinavia
* Good resistance to solvents
* For factory assembly as well as on-site assembly
* Does not contain substances that can cause occupational injuries
* Available in many different sizes
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Various application possibilities within:
* Wooden windows and doors (with top seal for double glazed windows)
* Metal cupboards
* Ventilation, venting.
Application temperature: Higher than 5°C – Application method: Manual directly from the coil – Application surfaces: Must be clean, dry, free of grease and dust.
Specific gravity: 0.10-0.15 g/cm3 – Nominal: 0.12 g/cm3 – Compression resistance
– 25% = 1.5-3.5 N/cm3
– 40% = min. 3.5 N/cm3 – Temperature resistance: -50°C to +70°C – Health hazard: None – Water absorption: Negligible – Resistance to ozone: Very good – Adhesion: Excellent on dry surface.
Up to 9 months from production date under normal storage conditions.
Do you have questions?